So here I am, 11 1/2 weeks or so pregnant, and I'm starting to feel like a person again. I'll admit, I wasn't ever exceptionally sick, but I did barf a few times; but the fatigue--I never imagined a person could be that tired. I am starting to feel like my body is physically different, and if you didn't know me, you probably wouldn't think I'm pregnant. However, to me, I can see changes. It's weird to look at myself in the mirror. I haven't really gained much weight (maybe 1 or 2 lbs), but the shape of my body looks different to me.
I was probably in the best shape of my life pre-pregnant, so hopefully, as EVERY preggo wishes, I don't gain too much, and after this baby comes, I can get rid of the weight in a short amount of time. As for the eating, I haven't been too out of control. I have my days where I'm a human garbage disposal, but I also have a couple where I just eat because I know I need to eat.
I've had a couple cravings, but no weird aversions, and I haven't craved anything too odd. At first, I wanted lots and lots of carbs...all white carbs. Pasta, white bread--delicious! That subsided by about week 8 or 9 and moved into bacon. To me, though, that's not a true craving, bacon is ALWAYS delightful! My big time, gotta have it is olives. I've been craving them for about 3 weeks now, and eat them nearly everyday. Big, green, amazing salty olives. I love you.
I want to track my weight, etc. throughout too so here it goes. I can't promise this will stay public as the number increase though ;o)
Starting weight: 120.1
Current weight: 122.0
"Bump" photo: 11 weeks 2 days (taken 10/29/11)

No comments:
Post a Comment